Please note: Dilly Dolls are painted to order and will be dispatched within approximately 4-5 weeks.
Beloved of fictional princesses and anyone with a National Trust membership, our woodland critter collection rapidly devolved into a bizarre transatlantic Wind in the Willows-esque crossover episode.
The Diferion convinced us that beavers are native to the UK. The Madarch changed the Wikipedia entry for racoons to say their scientific name is “trashpanda majorus”. The result? We ended up with a smorgasbord of woodland wildlife that, once 2020 is done with whatever it’s doing, may well end up ruling what’s left of the smoking ruins of our society.
- Beaver (defacto leader)
- Squirrel (erratic nuisance)
- Raccoon (lover of leftovers)
- Badger (sleeping, come back later)
- Fox (probably pilfering something)
- Hedgehog (inane but loveable)
We planned to add a bear to the collection, but alas, Mr Dilly wouldn't sit still long enough to model for us. Le sigh.
- Size 9cm.
- Made from responsibly-sourced beech.
- Recommended from 6+ months.
- Each Dilly is hand-painted and may exhibit its own unique characteristics that vary slightly from the photograph.