Roll up, roll up, it’s the greatest show in town, for it’s a Dilly birthday and there’s no better show around!
“Oh folks, gee I gotta tell ya, we got a swell line-up, I say I SAY A SWELL LINE-UP for this year’s hootenanny, oh yes we do, oh do we. Yes? Wi…DOOOOOOooooooooo”
*mutters in Corlun* *turns the winding key* *grumbles in Diferion* *reassembles the fictitious and mysterious (and probably blursed) ringmaster plot device he used for this story and is now wondering where to take it*
“Oooooohhhhh weeeeeee good berghers of Dillyshire, listen to me: meet your birthday beaus and belles for this year’s Dilly birthday soiree!”
I’d like y’all to introduce you to all:
- Green with Rainbows (and later green with the effects of fifteen slices of cake)
- Painterly Rainbows (they’ll paint the town and then your kitchen. Neither is desirable and both are null & void for insurance claims)
- Rainbows to the Stars (“the stars don’t look bigger but they do look brighter”)
- Hello my Rainbow (“hello my honey, hello my ragtime, summertime gal”)
- Lady Rainbowheart (lives in a castle but needs no prince nor king to keep her keep)
- Rainbow Pop (can’t stop. Won’t stop. Despite several interventions)
Size 7cm (Dolls) 9cm (Diferion)
Made from responsibly-sourced beech.
Suitable from birth. Recommended from 6+ months.
Each Dilly is hand-painted and may exhibit its own unique characteristics that vary slightly from the photograph.