There’s a lot going on here under the Dilly sea. Stick with us, it’s good, Odd, but good. But definitely odd.
- Eel (eel be friends with anyone)
- Puffer fish (a balloon bender’s worst nightmare)
- Seahorse (winner of father of the year lifetime achievement award)
- Shark (doo-doo doo-doo doo-doo)
- Angler fish (fun fact: does not enjoy fishing as they feel it’s too meta)
- School of fish (they’ve shoal got a lot going on)
The ‘Not Fishes’
- Turtle (power)
- Crab (perpetually cheerful despite the connotations)
- Starfish (partial to chocolate and hot dog flavoured water)
- Octopus (all they want is pants with more pockets)
- Lobster (actual fact: they never stop growing. Like Mr Dilly’s beard...)
- Jellyfish (still not a fish, guys)
The Sea Mammals
- Dolphin (the Hawking of the ocean)
- Narwhal (the unicorn of the ocean)
- Walrus (given to shouting “I am the eggman!” as they enter parties)
- Orca (prefers not to be known as killer whale now they’re trying to reinvent themself)
- Seal (partial to a kiss from a rose)
- Manatee (oh, the hu-manatee!)
Made from FSC beech.
Suitable from birth. Recommended from 6+ months.
Each Dilly is hand-painted and may exhibit its own unique characteristics that vary slightly from the photograph.